Lace Frontal OR Lace Closure.•
Posted on June 02 2020
Ever wonder which closure is better? We’ll be discussing the differences between a Lace Frontal and Lace Closure.
Before we get into all the details, remember:
- Both closures create a seamless and natural blend
- Both serve the purpose of closing off an install
The Lace Frontal:
The size is generally 13 inches across and 4 inches back. Lace frontals extend from ear to ear and can be used to create different styles, including, holding the hair back. Lace frontals are ideal for recreating your hairline.
Why should you choose a lace frontal?
- Lace frontals can help to conceal and protect the loss of hair along your hairline
- An ear to ear closure is more comfortable and easier to install
- Offers great versatility for styling options
The Lace Closure:
Lace closures are installed in the “horseshoe” area of the head. The general size is 4 by 4 inches, but they do come in smaller and larger sizes.
Why should you choose a lace closure?
- Used to create a natural hair parting
- Lower cost option for a simple look
Dotti Hair Extensions’ Lace Frontals and Lace Closures:
- Material: 100% Virgin Hair
- Density: 180%
- Grade: 10A
- Textures: Straight, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Kinky Curly, Deep Curly, Kinky Straight
- Colour: Natural Black
- Full cuticle
- No tangle
- Creates a seamless hairline
- Protects your edges
We would love to see photos of you wearing your lace frontal and lace closure wigs from Dotti Hair Extensions! Share your photos by tagging us @dottihair on IG.
New in - Headband W...
We've added some gorgeous units to our headband wig collection. Simply scroll and click the links below to have a closer look 😍😍 24 inch Straigh...Read More
New in - Lace Wigs.
We've added some gorgeous wigs to our lace wig collection. Want to have a closer look? Keep scrolling and click the links 😉😉 22 inch/ Straight/ ...Read More
We recently launched an affordable range of machine-made wigs to our Dotti Hair Extensions wig collection. Not sure what machine-made wigs are? Her...Read More